Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

GOD COUNTED YOU WORTHY




While meditating on the question why God denied certain things to some a flash of insight enlightened me. The fact that God did not give you something simply means that He takes you seriously, that He knows that you can manage without it.Thus you are devoid of something means you are mature enough in the eyes of the Almighty, and the heavens valued you more than it did others. Consequently to lack something does not mean that you are insufficient but rather you are efficient. Its never a fact to be ashamed of but something to be proud of.
Self content is never a product of the market, it is something to be found amidst the multi-layered innermost being,after a lifelong, tiresome search in the outside world.

3 comments:

  1. Now I know why I didnot get many things i wanted in ways i wanted. He knrw I could manage and he taught me to fly as I was pushed from the edge of the cliff...

    Such sweet thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. self content...very apt, father...

    ReplyDelete