Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BEYOND


 
 
God knocked at my door once again.

"Lord what did you, bring today?'', I asked.
"The dish which i am going to serve you is spicy and bitter... Unchecked amount of sweet and taste will spoil your system''.
Now i know that all the sunshine will only make a desert. Sometimes it is the  medicine that helps than ice creams do.

By frequently giving darkening experiences God shapes your destiny and helps you to be more mature.
 Sometimes God dares to leave you alone even to the extent of sanctioning you to manage without Him.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. And yet, He's only given me much more than I deserve, and to people who deserve much more, lesser than what I've been blessed with. Why? Surely there are people who are much more worthy of His love than I am.

    ReplyDelete